Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

After a long day of tricks and treats in the delivery room, our baby girl is finally here. If you want to see her close up, come visit us. Otherwise, log on to Skype sometime and we'll give you a look. Until then, enjoy this beautiful picture.

Name: Zinnia Caroline
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
Length: 20 3/4 inches
Take a look at our new blog dedicated solely to Zinni for more pictures (www.zisforzinnia.blogspot.com). We haven't made the blog look nice yet, but hopefully we will soon. Until then, just enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:

  1. I tried the blog link and it didn't work. But this picture of her is adorable. Congrats you guys! I hope this week has been good for both of you. Can't wait to see her in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out. If you remove the www. part of the link, it should take you directly to her picture blog.

    When I typed just zisforzinnia.blogspot.com I was able to go right to it. Just letting you know, in case others have the same issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for commenting so much. I tried your link once again and it worked directly from this blog. Anyway. You guys are awesome. I look forward to seeing more cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!! She is lovely! I wish I could hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She is beautiful!! What a fun birthday too! Your guys will be awesome parents! Speaking of birthdays happy birthday today mike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!! She is so beautiful! Hope you're doing well. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Sarah she is adorable!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete